Monday, May 12, 2008

Recent and near-future happenings

I really want to buy a new Digital Camera. However, there will be a new 3G Apple iPhone coming out in June 2008, according to MacRumors.com's sources. With this new iteration of the popular iPhone, perhaps an upgraded camera assembly will be included, such as a 3 or 4 MP. The original iPhone camera is a 2.0 MegaPixel and the iPhone does not currently have a built in video recorder program. Should I spend $100 - $150 on a Nikon CoolPix L18 8 MP 3x Optical Zoom? Should I put that $100 - $150 toward the next version of the Apple iPhone? By the way - the Nikon CoolPix L18 can also take video clips of varying length, based on available memory. The Apple iPhone 3G (Also rumored to be named "iPhone BLACK") will have a higher price and more functionality. I will end up getting the Apple iPhone 3G at some point anyway, but should I go ahead and buy the Digital Camera now and not wait for the release of the "iPhone BLACK?" Please choose an option in my poll on the right side of this page called "iPhone + Nikon - Nikon = ???"

No comments:

Get Punched!