Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AOL Radio - Stream Dream!

Did you know that AOL radio has an awesome station called simply: "Metallica?" It plays all Metallica, all the time! I am currently in a slow period of my work schedule, and I have found that AOL radio, where I choose my genres and sub-genres, fits my boredom schedule quite well! I am actually listening to the "Classic Metal" station. So far, I have heard Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Judas Priest, Pantera, and others; all together, a low brain energy form of custom radio listening. You don't have to sign in or anything. It is free and only requires a basic DSL or lowest Cable Internet connection. There is even an iPhone AOL Radio Application that you can download from iTunes App Store for FREE! Stream radio via 3G or Wi-Fi! Give it a try!

No comments:

Get Punched!